* Listen to the talk above.
“If you or someone you know is tempted by same-sex attraction, this does not mean that you have to identify with the gay lifestyle. You get to choose who you want to be. You can choose to follow Christ instead.”
How can we be against same-sex marriage yet love those who live a homosexual lifestyle? And why should we care about this at all? We discuss this question in this edition of Big Questions. (Follow all of our Big Questions talks here.)
- Is God Anti-Gay? by Sam Allberry (Good Book Company, 2013)
- Same-Sex Marriage and the Future by Russell Moore (Leland House Press, 2016)
- Gay Girl, Good God by Jackie Hill Perry (B&H, 2018)
- (Video) A Christian Psychology and Biblical Response to Homosexuality by Dr. Sam Williams
- (Video) Counting the Costs: Rosaria Butterfield’s Journey from Lesbian Feminist to Christ Follower featuring Rosaria Butterfield
Delivered by Pastor Nathaniel on October 3, 2018 at Cedar Rock First Baptist Church.