Updated on Tuesday, September 8.
Dear Cedar Rock family,
We look forward to gathering inside with you again on Sunday, September 13 at 9:30 am! Here’s what you can expect as we regather inside:
- What | We’re beginning with a worship service at 9:30am. We hope to re-start Sunday School classes in October.
- Arrival | Enter through the main double doors on the front of the sanctuary (unless you need to use the wheelchair ramp). An usher will have the door open for you, and you can pick up a bulletin and drop off an offering at a table near the front door.
- Seating | We’ve marked off every other pew to encourage distancing. As you take your seat, please try to space out from others and save your socializing until after the service. Restrooms will be available.
- Worship | The worship service should last around 45 minutes. A musician will lead several specials throughout the service from the choir loft. For the time being, we won’t have congregational singing, but you’re encouraged to hum along to music.
- Leave | When the service is over, an usher will dismiss you by rows. The pastor will meet everyone outside, where you are encouraged to fellowship!
- Sanitation | All surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized before worship. We have removed hymnals and pew Bibles, which are harder to clean, so please remember to bring your own Bible.
- Precautions | We strongly encourage you to wear a mask, and we kindly ask that you respect others’ personal space. You may feel comfortable, but the person you’re speaking with may not.
- Drive-in Option | You also have the option of driving to the church, parking outside, and tuning in at 92.7. Families with small children or those with low immune systems may choose this option.
- Can’t come? If you feel it’s unwise for you to come, that’s okay! The worship service will be recorded and published to CedarRockBaptist.com early in the week.
We want to take every precaution to make sure you are healthy and safe. Please bear with us as we learn as we go. Most of all though, we look forward to worshiping again with you inside our beautiful sanctuary!
Pastor Nathaniel and the Cedar Rock Deacons