Wednesdays, 6 – 7:30pm
For children to youth!
KidsConnect seeks to walk alongside you to help train your children to love God and neighbor — so that they can honor God with every inch of their lives.
At KidsConnect, your kids will enjoy a light meal, have loads of fun, learn about the true story of the whole world, and learn about how they can have hope!
Here’s what your kids will learn and do at KidsConnect:
- Eat a free meal.
- Play fun games that will get them moving — and teach them about the Bible.
- Hear an engaging, understandable Bible story.
- Do crafts and other tactile learning methods.
- Be encouraged to love God and each other.
- Hear about how they can have hope!
Also, parents are invited to stick around for a time of adult prayer and Bible study, led by Pastor Nathaniel.
KidsConnect also hosts special events throughout the year — including Trunk-or-Treats, Easter Eggstravaganzas, VBS and more.